Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unfinished Narrative Progress

So I promise you I have been working on this for A LOT longer than when I am getting around to posting on my blog. Even now I will probably end up doing another blog post a little later with my updates. I got a lot of constructive criticism at the critique last Thursday and I have been trying to take every comment into consideration as well as think of my own new ideas. I think that the scene's set up looks pretty good now as well as the lighting, so for now that is something I am not messing with anymore and am now focusing on making the items on my desk interesting and into an overall cohesive scene. Here is where I was at before the start of today:



I will give you a better update later tonight! Hopefully you should be thinking it is a vast improvement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment