Monday, February 8, 2010

Finished Mantis Yay!



Whew, I am finally done with this thing! I don't even know if we are being graded on it but I wanted to be able to say I finished it for myself and I actually think it doesn't look terrible, especially after all the trials and tribulations I went through to get here. I would definitely say I learned a lot (patience included) not limited to changing the color specularity, highlighting and working with multiple edge loops and most importantly, being able to work my way out of a mistake (that can't be fixed by going to the history palette). Even though it took me an eternity and then some to finish this, I feel proud and triumphant. However there are some creative choices I made because I felt like the narrator was a little OCD with his and I wasn't going to lose my mind over the "fine tuning" (his choice key phrase). Hopefully you like it too! Now I can sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment