Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mantis Update- yes, still going.

Unfortunately, I am STILL not done with my Mantis, and with projects being requiring my attention in all of my classes currently, this has made finishing this thing extremely difficult!! The GOOD news is is that Andy came to my rescue and gave me some brilliant insight into fixing some of the mistakes with my mantis so now my neck and front of face have been fixed to look like normal again YAY! I learned what happened was my points from my mirror mod had somehow crossed all over each other not only getting tangled, but also getting stuck together (damn that do clipping button!) I am glad that I figured that out and managed to fix it without have to deal with it looking funny or even worse, starting a part over, and I will definitely be more aware/avoid it from here on out. However, I DO have an a progress check image. And actually since I took this rendered image, I have also finished its back and the wings. Now I just need to go back and do the mouth/tendrils and color it so hopefully I will have this knocked out by the end of this school week! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment